Monday 23 December 2013

Dim Sum Chef Restaurant

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone... it's been a long time since my last post here...

So today I would like to show you a Dim Sum restaurant situated in Kota Damansara. I had been introduced by my teacher, Ms Jane as she said this is a Halal restaurant. So I went there on Sunday in last March with my family to try out the food especially dim sum.

Here is the address:
Dim Sum Chef
Dim Sum Restaurant
G-63A-G, Block G (Jalan Teknologi 3/9), 
Kota Damansara, 
Petaling Jaya 47810
Selangor






These are the foods that we ordered that time.

Plum Juice

Thai Style Beancurd Roll

Steam Glutinous Rice with Chicken

Beijing Style Spicy Dumpling

Shrimp Dumpling (Must Try!!)

Stir Fried Radish Cake

Portugese Style Egg Tart

Pumpkin Sago (Sweet and refreshing)


The food was good and delicious even though I didn't get to try all (Can't decide since all looks yummy!). Even my mother who is not fond with Chinese food, she ordered Stir Fried Radish Cake twice!

The place also look cozy and calm but it'll be pack during peak hour especially lunch time.

Having a great time spent there with good service from the staff and the chef himself. Till my next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment